Ronin Rumble is the best game in town!
Participants must be at least a tier 2 to play, which makes the game more competitive and fun. Play how and when you want with individual and team registrations!
Co-ed Rumble is ideal for individuals, small groups, and teams. We will help with making the teams but we do encourage you to come with your friends and teammates so you’ll have some past experience with your teammates.
Teams are prioritized by:
1. Those who come with full team
Bring your own team and get your game on! It’s the best of all worlds, as you don’t have to commit for a set amount of weeks like a league and you can alter your team when you want!
1. Captain registers a team.
2. Every person registers when they arrive.
3. First timers will create a profile and sign a waiver. A coach will also assign a tier to newcomers, which allows the to enter a team of their own in the future.
Questions & inquiries
10 sessions (reg. $149)
- Flexibility to change your roster each time you play
- Play as often as you’d like
- Save your Saturday! Play essentially non-stop for 2 hours versus all-dang-day!
- Play higher level competition!
- RSVP and save your spot!
- Individual, groups, and teams welcome!